Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

This video message is from 78violet italian fans to Aly & AJ :D Check it out the pictures and the christmas Letter to Aly & AJ! If you CAN'T read the lettere , here you cand find too PEPPE: Christmas, a very special day, where only the most beautiful stars shine, and you, our cherished Michalka sisters, are the stars more brilliant on this dark night. The air smells joy and harmony! I write these words from the bottom of my heart to tell you that you're everything to me, and that this year I will ask only one thing to Santa: I would like to realize my dream to see you in Italy. That would be the happiest day of my life, it would be an indelible mark of happiness. JESSICA: Enchanted atmosphere, magic of smiles, warm glances, tenderness of hugs, listening to music while doing the Christmas tree, or while you make the cookies, when it's cold and snowing outside, celebrating together exchanging gifts: this is Christmas. And you, Michalkas sisters, make everyones hearts warm giving us your music . Thank you for this incredible gift which makes all this atmosphere even more magical and perfect. ARIANNA: The greatest strength is dictated by your heart. Christmas is upon us, the lights shine in the city streets and I will gather the finest Christmas lights and blow them into your hearts. Alyson and Amanda Michalka, two angels who have decided to live with us. Two girls indescribable. The sweet notes of your songs heat up a cold winter night. The gift from me to you can not be ...

snickers cookies

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home