Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Dann rocks again... buy the full-band studio version of this song here: itunes.apple.com www.dannrusso.com http Dann Russo is a little alt, a little classic, a smidge country and all rock. Hes a singer-songwriter with radio-ready original songs and a live show so electric, youll be amazed its just acoustic. A "soon to be phenomenon" (NorthEast In-Tune Magazine), Dann is a lively act thats hard to follow. Ok - that's the official blurb. I love playing music, specifically my music, and I like playing it different ways for different people. As the inspiration for the rockstar heartthrob "Theo Christmas" in the Penguin-Putnam YA release MODELS DONT EAT CHOCOLATE COOKIES by Erin Dionne, my music is available on the authors website www.erindionne.com This in turn inspired me to release my first full-band EP "Presents" in 2009. For the last three years I've been playing streaming live shows through the virtual world of Second Life (listed at Pacific Coast Time). I set up my guitar and mic, plug it into the computer and rock out every Sunday morning (and some evenings during the week as well). It's better than coffee at waking me up. click here to get the link to listen in: www.facebook.com Some of the people I have met while playing in SL have been inspirational (one did the cover for "Presents") and last year (& this year, with their encouragement) I took part in the RPM challenge - writing an entire album in the month of February (the 2009 album was released as "Paradiso ...

Peanut Brittle

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home